Mango Lassi

                          Mango Lassi- the most favorite beverage people order in restaurants. I never had mango lassi in my life before. In my native, we always have yogurt lassi. The first time I tried it  at my friend's place, I loved it so much. It was so delicious, yummy and very refreshing for summer. When my friend shared the recipe, I cant believe this is so simple.  Just a 4 ingredient simple delicious mango lassi.



            Mango Lassi

Preparation Time : 5 mins  Serves :3

Ingredients:

Mango Puree (Sweetened)- 2 Cups
Plain Yogurt                      - 1 cup
Milk                                  - 1/2 cup
Sugar                                - 3 tbsp (optional)

Procedure:

  •  Put everything into a blender and blend it to a smooth puree. 
  •  Refrigerate and serve. 

Notes: 

  • You can omit sugar if the mango is very sweet.
  • Refrigeration part is optional if you are using refrigerated ingredients.

Comments

Popular Posts

Pearl Millet Cookies/ Kambu Cookies/Bajra Cookies

No Bake 2 Ingredient Quick Fudge

COOKIZZA - Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza