I never knew making homemade popcorn is this easy ..Its really simple & can be made in jiffy...
Coconut Oil - 2 tbsp
Popcorn Kernels - 1/3 cup
Salt - to taste
1. Heat coconut oil in a pot over a medium heat.
2. Add 3 kernels to the oil and close the lid. Wait till it pops.
3. Now add 1/3 cup popcorn kernels and make sure its evenly spread on the bottom of pot.
4. Remove the pot from heat for 30 secs and return it to the heat.
5. Now lift the pot and shake it well.
6. You can hear the kernels popping. Shake it well till the popping ends.
7. Sprinkle little salt over the kernels and enjoy.