Mini muffins are my daughter's favourite. She loves banana in any form. This makes these muffins common in my refrigerator. They are super moist and yummy.
Over ripe bananas - 2
All purpose flour - 1 3/4 cup
Light Brown Sugar -3/4 cup
Baking powder -1 tsp
Baking soda -1/4 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Ground cinnamon - 1 tsp
Eggs - 2
Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Mash the over ripe bananas using fork and set them aside.
3. Sift together flour, salt,sugar, baking powder, baking soda and ground cinnamon.
4. Mix the melted butter, vanilla extract and lightly beaten eggs and mix well, now add mashed bananas to this mixture.
5. Then add this mixture to the flour mixture and mix well till its well combined.
6. Pour the batter to the prepared muffin tin and bake for 11-12 minutes until its done and the tooth pick inserted in the center, comes out clean.
1. If using regular muffin pans, bake for 22-25 minutes.
2. You can add walnut to this batter.